The Biomedal Life Science Gene Synthesis service is designed to synthesize de novo genes from the desired sequence. In contrast to the synthesis of oligonucleotides, with which only single-stranded DNA can be obtained up to approximately 140 bp, with the synthesis of genes, synthetic double-chain genes of up to 3,000 bp can be produced routinely.
- Optimization of codons to increase the expression of the protein.
- Replaces the cloning of PCR products.
- Large-scale production of cDNA fragments for microarray chips.
- Production of humanized mouse antibodies and / or recombinant antibodies.
- cDNA synthesis for which the corresponding sources of mRNA are difficult to obtain.
- Gene synthesis / predicted cDNA.
- Synthesis of genes or cDNAs that are difficult to clone.
- Alternative syntestis of spliced gene variants, SNPs, or any other type of variant.
- Design of genes or vectors for gene therapy.
- Design of DNA vaccines.
- Design of their own genes / cDNA (deletions, mutations, rearrangements, etc.).
- Modify your genes for structure-function studies.
The synthesized gene is cloned into a vector, either provided by the client, or chosen from among the different Biomedal catalog vectors, and its sequence confirmed before delivery. Accompanying the synthesized gene is a map of the inserted gene, a map of the plasmid containing the insert gene, documentation of the sequences of each clone, a quality certificate, and approximately 4 μg of the plasmid lyophilized with the desired gene.