Production of polyclonal antibodies from a peptide or protein a sample given in a rabbit
For this service Biomedal Life Science guarantees that all the protocols and the care of the experimental animals are carried out according to the specifications of Royal Decree 21/10/2005, on “Protection of animals used for experimentation and other scientific purposes”.
In this case, the client must provide the sample under these characteristics:
a) Peptides (*):
- Peptide with a cysteine incorporated at the N-terminal or C-terminal.
- 1 mg of peptide bound to KLH per rabbit to be immunized.
- A small amount of free peptide is needed to do the check (optional).
- Proteins purified almost homogeneously.
- 1 mg of protein per rabbit.
- The concentration must be 0.5 mg / ml in a buffered buffer (PBS, TBS, etc.).
(*) Peptide synthesis service not included in the price of the service, see our rates.
Immunization of 1 rabbit
Delivery to the customer of:
- Pre-immune serum (approximately 1 ml).
- Final serum (approximately 15-20 ml), without purification of the antibody.